Random Thoughts And Beyond...

Average guy with random thoughts

18/06/2006

"This is London"




Today must have been the hottest day so far this summer; it did at least feel like it was. I spent quite a time travelling with busses to and from a friend of mine in Hammersmith. The journey takes normally 15 minutes with the tube, but as there were several tube's disruptions I decided to take the bus. I spent more than three and half hours travelling from and to my friend, in this freaking heat...Not such a fun.

I guess the message in this picture is pretty accurate.

PS:nicotine-free for three weeks now.

2 Comments:

At 18/06/2006, 15:14 , Blogger Temetwir said...

heh yeah it is pretty hot here too in the north, relatively speaking

good luck w/ quitting smoking

 
At 18/06/2006, 16:37 , Blogger BitterSweet said...

Yeah, I heard that whole UK is "suffering" from this freaking heat, relatively speaking :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home