Random Thoughts And Beyond...

Average guy with random thoughts

05/10/2005

NO SMOKING


The most amazing thing happened to me today. Normally when I wake up I usually grave for two things: coffee and cigarettes. Today miraculously this actually has changed. I woke up, went to the library, did some research and reading and it did not cross my mind to smoke or have my morning coffee. It seemed that it was totally deleted out of my system. I was so glad and it amazed me that it was that easy to quit smoking. It went ok the whole day, hamdu lillah.
I went afterwards to do some groceries: bought some dates, soup, milk and went home to prepare my Iftaar. While doing so I realized how much I actually missed my mom. She used to prepare our iftaar and make those delicious sambosa's (for me the highlight of the iftaar), I really miss it....
Now, several hours after the iftaar, the only thing I can think of is smoking. It seems I was a bit too enthusiastic.

1 Comments:

At 13/10/2005, 12:38 , Blogger Casper said...

HI,
I wouldnt worry about it to much... but I too need to quit smoking and just wish I didnt think about it so much when I try. Just writing this makes me want to go have a Cig. So I think I will....LOL, stop on by my blog if you feel inclined to see whats been going on at Casper's Calamity!

-Casper
http://casperx.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home